The company with corporate name “ASIT IKE” (ASIT Private Company) was founded in 2013 and since then it is highly active in the tourism area. The registered office of the company is situated in the city of Thessaloniki, Greece, at 13 Str. Lagkada under the registry number 0933E60000066300 of National Greek Tourism Organization Tourist Agency license. The company is established and operates on the base of Greek law for commercial companies.
• “ASIT IKE”, henceforth referred to as “the company” is the sole and exclusive lawful user/administrator of the registered corporate name “ASIT IKE”, of ASIT logo, as well as of the website www.asit.gr.
• Every content or information uploaded on the aforementioned website ASIT, including photographs, images, texts, audio files, provided services and in general all information published by the administrator/user, are intellectual property and belong entirely and exclusively to “ASIT IKE”, which has ensured the necessary license/permission for the uploaded/posted information. Any copy, resale, change of the content for commercial exploitation or any other use, with the sole exception of a prior written permission of “ASIT ΙΚΕ” for conduct of any of the indicatively aforementioned action sand without affecting in any way the relevant rights of industrial and intellectual property.
• Other products and/or services, mentioned in the webpages of this website that bear the logos/trademarks of third parties or other organizations, associations or bodies are the property of these bodies, hence they have the exclusive respective responsibility.
Any information regarding the provided goods, each package and in general the products presented in the website of the “company” are exclusively services of third party providers-suppliers. The third party providers-suppliers are independent of “ASIT IKE” businesses (legal entities). “ASIT IKE” acts exclusively as intermediary and bears no responsibility for any actions, omissions, cancellations, delays, changes in itineraries, their overbooking and in general whatever has to do the fulfillment of the service provision to the users that may generate claims of refunds, in the framework of their cooperation with the company. Further, for the adequacy, availability and appropriateness of goods provided by any third party, they themselves are liable.
• “ASIT IKE” bears no responsibility as to any inaccuracies regarding hotels, photos, and product descriptions, hotel services or other description presented in its aforementioned official website, due to the fact that these are provided directly and with no intervention of the company, by third party suppliers, who have the exclusive responsibility of their services.
• Moreover, “the company” bears no responsibility for any damage direct or indirect potentially caused to the user in cases of force major (indicatively, but not limited to: general strikes, hardships due to warfare, coups, terrorist acts, earthquakes, adverse weather conditions or other related incidents) that do not fall under its direct control and affect the partial or the entire provision of the agreed upon services. In these cases, “the company” bears no responsibility to compensate for the damage that may be caused and is not obliged to cover any relevant emergency needs, which will be solely and exclusively covered by the travelers’ themselves. “ASIT IKE” guarantees that it will exhaust every effort to support, assist and help, in the degree possible and its available means, depending on the situation.
• Access to the company’s website is subject to the previous term of the users providing to “the company” the data, to its judgment deemed necessary for the successful and safe provision of the goods and services the user wishes, so that her/his real identity is safely proven. As such are, name/surname, email address, telephone number, credit card information with which the transactions will be made, etc. By entering her/his personal details, each user gives her/his consent to the company to collect, use and process her/his personal details, which s/he willingly entered in order to receive the provided from “the company” goods. In case the user does not agree to the process of any form of her/his personal details, as described above, then s/he should refrain from using the services, otherwise the sole use constitutes full acceptance of the terms from the user.
• The user is obliged and also personally responsible for the correct information provided to “the company” of her/his personal details, contact details or everything required, so there is complete identification and recognition, and services are properly provided.
• Each user, by accepting the presently described terms and conditions, gives her/his explicit and unconditional consent for the use, keeping, forwarding and process of the personal details and data that s/he willingly has provided to “the company”, so that it is possible to receive the services and products the latter offers.
• “ASIT ΙΚΕ” has the right to use the contact details the user has provided to send newsletters relevant to its products, services, as well as relevant offers. The company guarantees that the personal details are not transferred to third parties, only in the framework of the company itself or their immediate partners and exclusively to receive the products and services the company offers.
• “ASIT IKE” reserves the right, in the framework of the contractual relationship created between it and each user, to use the contact details that s/he has provided to send to the latter newsletters related to the products, services and offers of the company.
• In the case where the user does not wish, from then on, the personal details s/he provided to “the company” to be used for these kinds of newsletters by it, s/he should immediately inform it, even by sending email to email@example.com from the email address s/he has stated as her/his, making it clear to “the company” s/he does not longer wish to receive newsletters.
• Moreover, the user has the possibility at any time to be informed of her/his personal details, “the company” has and to request that they be corrected, modified or deleted by sending relevant email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The collection, use, keeping, process and forwarding of the users’ personal details that have been provided to “ASIT IKE” is conducted under the applicable provisions for the protection of personal data and especially law 2472/1997 and 3471/2006, as they apply currently.
• The protection of personal data of the users by third party providers, suppliers is determined according to the relevant terms and conditions that they themselves make known and therefore, “the company” can have no responsibility whatsoever.
• The use of the website, even the simple browsing of it automatically means unconditional acceptance of the general terms and conditions.
• The user is obliged to respond to her/his financial obligations towards the “company”, according to what it has been agreed between them.
• The order/reservation towards “ASIT ΙΚΕ” is performed exclusively and solely with written order sent by the user to email@example.com.
• “ASIT ΙΚΕ” via the website ASIT, as well as with any other suitable means informs immediately the user of the receipt of the order/reservation by her/himself and confirms the reservation. “ASIT IKE” will respond to every order-request for reservation within two (2) working days, from the time of receipt of the written order of the user.
• “ASIT ΙΚΕ” is obliged to state in detail of the included services of the offered package in every confirmation/ reservation it sends.
• By sending the written order/reservation, the user automatically authorizes “the company” to intermediate for the provision of the selected tourism products and services from the third party provider/s.
• Any change of reservation should be communicated in written form to ASIT to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication should reach the company with any suitable means – strictly in written form (via email email@example.com or via fax +30 2310 513333) – at least two days prior to the start of the provision of the agreed upon service. The 8-hour is always and solely calculated within the working days and times at the location of “the company’s” registered office.
• In case there is request to change the reservation after the confirmation and prior to the date of the orderer’s travel, this shall be taken as cancelation and the general terms and conditions of cancelation shall be imposed, as detailed below.
• In case there is request of reservation change after the confirmation and after the date of the travel, the orderer is not entitled to refund as to the services s/he wishes to change. “The company” shall make every possible effort to change the provided services, so that they meet, to the degree possible, the preferences and needs of the orderer. Any additional charges shall be paid to “the company”, if this is possible or they shall be paid directly to the local provider.
• Reasonable complaints for the partial provision or different services of the agreed ones should be reported to the local provider. Otherwise, they should be sent only in written to firstname.lastname@example.org, within ten (10) days from the agreed provision time of the particular services, attached should be any documents or other proof to justify the particular complaint. After the lapse of ten (10) days, “ASIT IKE” bears no responsibility to respond to any claim.
• The reservations are personal and not transferable.
• “ASIT IKE” after settling the agreed upon financial obligation of the user, it will send electronically or by any other suitable means, all the relevant travel documents (airplane tickets, vouchers, reservations). Specifically, boat tickets shall be received by “the company’s” representative upon the traveler’s arrival or by sending them to the reception/concierge of the hotel where s/he stays, or the offices of the shipping company at the departure port.
• The reservation order is binding for the user in any case.
• The prices stated in ASIT, are the total price for the respectively mentioned services of the described travel package. These prices include the commission of “ASIT IKE”.
• The prices apply on a particular time period, which “ASIT IKE” is obliged to state expressly.
• The prices include all the legal taxes and fees. In case of differentiation in taxes, gas fees, legislation change etc. from which additional charges may arise to the original agreed package – prior or after the package confirmation – the respective amount is exclusively born by the customer, given that the company has no liability fοr the change of these prices, of course, after immediately informing the customer as soon as such change is made known.
• All financial transactions of “ASIT IKE” with its counter parties are performed in euro (€). In case the payment is made in another currency, it is automatically turned into Euro, based on the current equivalency of the credit day of the amount in “the company’s” account.
• Advance payments/payoffs of the packages are performed either by deposit in bank account of “ASIT IKE”, or by the use of debit or credit card. For the payment by debit or credit card, the relevant form shall be sent to the counterparty. In case debit or credit card of a different name from the one receiving the services used, its legal holder should expressly consent for the use of her/his card.
• The amount of advance payment of each reservation amounts to 30% of the total value of the package-service and is paid by the above mentioned methods, the latest within two working days after the reservation confirmation that shall be sent in written by “the company”.
• In case of non-payment of the agreed advance, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
• The payout time of the reservation is communicated to the traveler along with its confirmation. In case of non-observance of the agreed for the total payout, the reservation is automatically cancelled and is subject to the cancelation terms.
• Each third party provider-supplier is solely responsible for the determination of capability and cancelation process as to the goods and the services that s/he provides, according to the terms that s/he forms and publishes. “ASIT IKE” adopts the cancelation policy of its partners, third party providers, as to their services.
• The cancelation terms are communicated to the travelers at every reservation separately (special cancelation terms), only if different from the general cancelation terms. In any other case, the general cancelation terms apply.
Cancelation for any reason, the following amount is at least owed to “the company”, depending on the departure date, as follows:
• 61 days prior to the scheduled departure day, the amount of thirty euros (30 €) per person, as minimum reservation fee.
• 60-45 days prior to the departure day, 30% of the total amount of the travel package.
• 44-30 days prior to the departure day, 70% of the total agreed value of the travel package.
• 29 days up to the departure day, 100% of the total agreed value of the travel package.
• The timely receipt of the valid required travel documents (passport, ID, visa, etc.) for each travel and of the prerequisites for the safe and legal entry and stay at the destination country/-ies (entry visa, shots, etc.) is the exclusive and sole responsibility of the user/traveller. “ASIT IKE” bears absolutely no responsibility with regards to any lack of required travel document that the customer is obliged to have, as well as any of their validity.
• The user/traveler is obliged to be informed by the local authorities for the required travel documents and entry procedures in the country/-ies s/he plans to visit.
• In the case where the user informs “the company” s/he cannot travel due to non-valid travel documents or because s/he does not meet the prerequisites to enter a country, after the confirmation, then the aforementioned cancelation policy shall apply.
• “ASIT IKE” has published insurance policy corresponding to civil and professional liability for its organized packages. For detailed information, please visit ASIT.
• Moreover, there is the possibility of optional insurance for additional coverage – depending on the amount – which “ASIT IKE” highly recommends to its clients. For detailed information, please visit our Travel Insurance Programs.
The official working hours of the travel agency and customers’ service are as follows:
• Monday – Saturday from 09.00 to 17.30. The office remains closed on the official Greek holidays, as follows.
• Greek National Holidays:
o 01 January: New Year’s Day
o 06 January: Epiphany
o Orthodox Ash Monday
o 25 March: National Independence Day
o Orthodox Good Friday
o Orthodox Easter Sunday
o Orthodox Easter Monday
o Orthodox Whit Monday
o 01 May: Labor Day
o 15 August: Assumption Day
o 26 October: City Patron’s Saint
o 28 October: Ochi Day
o 25 December: 12 Christmas Day
o 26 December: 2nd Day of Christmas
• “ASIT IKE” reserves the right to amend the present terms unilaterally.
• The non-acceptance of the present terms or violation of some or all of them give to “ASIT IKE” the right to reject a user’s reservation and to exclude her/his access to the website and to the goods and services provided therein.
Communication between the company and the users of the Website is performed generally by online means, and mainly via the email address provided by each user to the company, for this purpose. Τhe details provided by the user to “ASIT IKE” should be her/his real ones. The method and communication means of the user with the third party providers should be performed according to the terms and contact details they have provided. In case of violation of the present terms and conditions, “ASIT IKE” reserves the right to reject the user’s reservation.
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. ”
Address: Lagada 13, Thessaloniki 54629 - Greece
T: +30 2310 536452
F: +30 2310 513333
Representation in India
T: +91 124 2385484
M: +91 971 7944484 &
+91 991 1229157